We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1 - What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
1. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
2. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, company, telephone number and email address); and
3. any other information that you choose to send to us.
2 - Cookies
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use "session" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
3 - Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
1. administer the website;
2. send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
3. send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
4. send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
5. provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
6. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4 - Disclosures
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2 in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
5 - Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6 - Policy amendments
7 - Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
8 - Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9 - Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1 - Introduction
2 - Licence to use website
1. republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. show any material from the website in public;
4. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
5. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
6. redistribute material from this website.
3 - Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
4 - Limited warranties
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
5 - Limitations of liability
1. we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
2. we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
3. we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
6 - Indemnity
8 - Variation
9 - Assignment
10 - Severability
11 - Exclusion of third party rights
12 - Entire agreement
13 - Law and jurisdiction